Below you will find a number of samples allowing the demonstration of the XinaBox ecosystem. Each sample points to an app that can be downloaded directly to your XinaBox core, such as the CW01, CW02, CC03 and CS11. Before downloading the app, read the next session about how to install the app. Even further below you will find a number of samples working on a Single Board Computer, such as the Raspberry Pi.
Installation Core xChips
Please identify your core xChip and select the appropriate chapter below:
CW01 and CW02
- Download and install the XinaBox Flasher from https://github.com/xinabox/XinaBoxFlasher/releases/latest. Choose the .exe for Microsoft Windows and the .dmg for Apple Mac OS. For previous up-to-date version, download from the Mac App Store:
- Download the example from the list below, by selecting the application (.bin) file corresponding to your core.
- Connect your CW01 or CW02 with an IP01 or an IP02 and insert into an available USB port in your computer.
- Start the XinaBoxFlasher
- Choose your Application (.bin) file you downloaded
- Click FLASH
- Answer eventual provisioning questions