Welcome to the XinaBox Wiki
XinaBox, pronounced 'X in a Box' is a modular electronic hardware for developing, making products and learning.
In this section we have collated the resources need to getting started.
Getting Started with XinaBox
XinaBox has a number of websites for various forms of assistance:
- XinaBox: Our main website, where you can buy xChips
- GitHub: Libraries and tools for working with the xChips
- Hackster: Example projects using the xChips
- Forums: Discussion forums, our main websites for sharing ideas, sorting out issues, etc.
- Ideas: Do you have a suggestion for an xChip, please share with us on this website.
- RS Components
- Morehead State University
- Hines Family Foundation
- Morehead State University Space Science Center (SSC)