1) Use HEIST to structure your your presentation
- H: Hook
- E: Existing situation
- I: Ideal situation
- S: Solution
- T: Take action
2) Show your Passion and Connect with your Audience
3) Focus on your Audience's Needs
4) Keep it Simple: Concentrate on your Core Message
5) Smile and Make Eye Contact with your Audience.
6) Start Strongly.
7) Remember the 10-20-30 Rule for Slideshows.
- Contain no more than 10 slides;
- Last no more than 20 minutes; and
- Use a font size of no less than 30 point
8) Tell Stories.