Welcome to the XinaBox Wiki
This is the XinaBox Wiki, the place for technical information relating to xChips, experiments and other materials to support their use in Education and IoT. Please see our main website XinaBox.cc for general information on our range of products and prices, blogs, tutorials, projects and links to our partners.”
XinaBox, pronounced 'X in a Box' is a modular electronic hardware for developing, making products and learning. This Wiki contains technical information on our products for developers, getting started with xKits, and experiment suggestions.
STEM and Internet of Things
In this section we link to the two main disciplines where XinaBox plays a significant role.
In this section we have collated the resources need to getting started.
Getting Started with XinaBox
XinaBox has a number of websites for various forms of assistance:
- XinaBox: Our main website, where you can buy xChips
- GitHub: Libraries and tools for working with the xChips
- Hackster: Example projects using the xChips
- Forums: Discussion forums, our main websites for sharing ideas, sorting out issues, etc.
- Ideas: Do you have a suggestion for an xChip, please share with us on this website.