IP01 - USB Programming Interface
This xChip forms part of the interface programmer modules.
The FT232R is a USB to serial UART interface device which is equipped to power and program other modules via a USB A connector. The IP01 is required for programming the range of CPU Core xChip over the USB-serial bridge provided by the FT232R.
- Based on FT232R From FTDI Limited
- USB A connector for simple connectivity without the need of a cable
- Programming interface for core ☒CHIPs such as CW01, CR01 and CC01
- Equipped with switches that allow the user to switch serial and programming configurations
- RGB LED for programming indicators
- Serial Programming of ☒CHIPS
- Serial Interface for debugging
- Serial Data Monitoring
- USB-Serial Internet Link for IoT Devices
- Single chip USB to asynchronous serial data transfer interface.
- Entire USB protocol handled on the chip. No USB specific firmware programming required.
- Fully integrated 1024 bit EEPROM for storing device descriptors.
- Data transfer rates from 300 baud to 3 Mbaud.
- 128 byte receive buffer and 256 byte transmit buffer utilizing buffer smoothing technology to allow for high data throughput.
- Unique USB FTDIChip-ID™ feature.
- Transmit and receive LED signals.
- UART interface support for 7 or 8 data bits, 1 or 2 stop bits and odd / even / mark / space / no parity.
- FIFO receives and transmits buffers for high data throughput.
- Device supplied pre-programmed with unique USB serial number.
- UART signal inversion option.
- Low operating and USB suspend current.
- Low USB bandwidth consumption.
- UHCI/OHCI/EHCI host controller compatible.
- USB 2.0 Full Speed compatible.
- -40°C to 85°C extended operating temperature range.